Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

What is marble sized lump attached with chords behind testicle?

Jul 2016
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1971
Answered : 9620 Questions
marble sized lump attached with chords behind my right testicle , am 70 years old
Posted Mon, 16 Dec 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 30 minutes later
Brief Answer: It is likely to be what is called as Spermatocele. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have a marble sized lump behind Rt.Testis. Most likely this is what is called Spermatocele.(Spermatic Cyst) It is painless ,freely mobile .benign lump that develops due to blockage of the Vas Deferens resulting in to accumulation of spermatic fluid . The diagnosis is confirmed only with clinical examination by a qualified General Surgeon or Urologist and Ultrasound scanning of the scrotum. Normally no treatment is required unless it increases in size rapidly or becomes painful. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you . Thanks and Regards. Dr.Patil.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor