What is knee resurfacing surgery? Can a person lead a normal life?
After knee resurfacing surgery can patient sit folded legs, can use indian toilets and can walk fast as like normal person ?
Thanks for writing in.
Knee resurfacing means in this surgical procedure replacement of only worn-out arthritic compartment of knee done and not the entire knee is done as in traditional total knee replacement.
Yes, after knee resurfacing surgery patient can sit folded legs and can use Indian toilets and do other normal activities.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you have any more concerns.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Knee swelling after knee surgery
- Knee surgery arthritis knee replacement depression fibromialgia
- Knot on knee after arthroscopic knee surgery
- Red spot on the knee post knee replacement surgery
- What is the swelling in my knee after surgeries
- Normal wbc after knee replacement surgery 13000
- Anxiety and depression after knee surgery what is the treatment
- Burning knees after total knee surgery
- History of knee surgery need knee replacement
- Knee surgery blissards on knee after surgery
- Is SAAZ an effective medicine for Sacroilitis? Any alternate medicine?
- Suffering from external hemroids. Having irregular bowel movement and...
- What is knee resurfacing surgery? Can a person lead a normal life?
- Having soreness in arm. MRI of shoulder and knee done. What does the...
- Suffering with back pain. What should I do to get cure?
- Suffering from back pain. How to get relief?
- Having continuous pain in hand. How to get relief from pain?
- Have had fracture in ribs. Had a small pneumothorax. Why am I feeling...
- Found a lump on the leg. X-ray and ultrasound is to be done. What could...
- Is it safe to take vyvanse 100mg prior to surgery?