What is Argos HIV immunotherapy vaccine?
Unfortunately the last update did not have any good news
Hello once again XXXXXXX
Sadly, the last update I read about the Argos HIV immunotherapy vaccine development from a medical journal was that it failed to achieve its end goal during a phase II b study, which means it either starts from scratch again or they make modifications and repeat phase II all over again. Either way, it takes the whole research back to the drawing board ultimately delaying the outcome and a new approach to treating HIV.
You can write back to me in a few months time for any updates as I will keep and eye open for the development Argos is making in that field for you.
I hope this helps sir. Please do not hesitate to write back to me for any further clarifications, I am always here to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Bcg immunotherapy for bladder cancer
- Is immunotherapy effective
- What can immunotherapy treat
- Intravesical administration of immunotherapy
- Allergen immunotherapy for rhinities
- Immunotherapy in oncology
- Immunotherapy for bladder cancer
- What is immunotherapy
- Immunotherapy for allergies
- Epilepsy immunotherapy