• question-icon

What does this MRI report indicate?

Posted on Fri, 21 Jul 2017 in Back Pain
Question: i had a acl tear 3 month ago. its been 3 months and my leg is not heeled yet. it still pains if i bend it for more time and swells a lot. what should i do. i have pain on left side of the knee as well. my mri report is attached.
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Go for operative option.

Detailed Answer:
I have gone through your query,after 3 month if you have pain than it is better to go for arthroscopic surgery ,it will not only repair ACL but also repair lat collateral ligament.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal

Dr. Praveen Tayal

Orthopaedic Surgeon