What does this ECG report indicate?

Dr. Abhijit Sonawane

Posted on Mon, 6 Jun 2016 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Question: Dear Sir, yesterday my wife ECG report taken.. age 37 years, Weight 65kg. BP - 116/60. ECG reports shows as 800: Sinus Rhythm and 132: Low Voltage ( Chest Leads )... Sir is there any problem..please explain me what can i do for further treatment.. Regards XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Abhijit Sonawane 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
get her thyroid profile checked

Detailed Answer:
Hello XXXXXXX
Thanks for posting in HCM.
Sinus rythm is the normal rythm of heart.
Low voltage complex means the the voltage recorded by the leads was low which means either the distance between the heart and the leads was more or the voltage of heart itself has decreased.
Usually in females if the breasts size is more, then due to the fat tissue present over the chest, voltage recorded by the leads can be shown low but it doesn't mean there is any abnormality.
Now before I speak on medical reasons I would like to know the reason for doing her ECG.
Are there any clinical complaints?
Please tell me in detail if any.
And also let me know whether her thyroid study was done recently or not. And what were the values if done.
Awaiting your answers.
Thank you
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Sonia Raina
Follow up: Dr. Abhijit Sonawane 4 hours later
She was filling breeding problem with chest pain compliant of Gas. so, the doctor was give medicine for gas compliant and ECG report taken Weight 65kg. BP - 116/60. ECG reports shows as 800: Sinus Rhythm and 132: Low Voltage ( Chest Leads )...
Answered by Dr. Abhijit Sonawane 5 minutes later
Brief Answer:
get a thyroid profile and 2D echo .

Detailed Answer:
Hello.
Thanks for following up with me.
So chest pain could be because of gas problem or gastritis.
Did she feel better with the medications doctor gave her?
You got any prescription from the doctor? If yes then can you share with me what has been prescribed?
Also meanwhile taking into consideration only low voltage complex I would suggest you to do her thyroid study done and if feasible and just for sake of being on safer side, a 2d echo of heart can be done. Its just like ultrasound of the heart.
I hope the above advice will be satisfactory.
Also answer me above asked questions.
Thank you
She feel batter now and Echo was done two day and report was not given. I can also up-lode the echo study and also the prescription.
Answered by Dr. Abhijit Sonawane 11 minutes later
Brief Answer:
upload the reports will have a look

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for following up.
If you have the echo study and prescription please upload the same. Will have a look at it.
Also get thyroid profile done including TSH, T3 and T4.
Thank you
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Deepak