What does the ultrasound report indicate?

Posted on Mon, 8 Jun 2015 in Infertility Problem
Question: hi doctor am 27 years old female my scanning report is attached pls go through it and my problem is am trying to get conceive from past 4 months but the result is negative.my doctor suggest me to take ovigyn dsr and syofol for 1 month as there is water content is high in my overies...For one month no result we went to other doctor she suggest me to take x fert f, anosam and cabgolin after everything the result is negative am very much confused what to do and what not to do pls suggest me...
Answered by Dr. Vjollce Mbiarra 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Need more details

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks for you query.

Time you have tried to conceive is very short but please give me some me details please and I will try to help you.
Is your cycle regular?
Have you done any test that confirm that you ovulate?
These two details are very important while a women is trying to conceive.
Ultrasound show that morphology of both ovaries are with multiple small cysts, but if she have regular periods and she ovulate, there is nothing to worry about.

All the best
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Dr. Vjollce Mbiarra

OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine