What does the sperm test report indicate?
I am 36 years old and my wife is 29. We are trying to have baby for past 6 months. My semen tests were done and found to have low motility.
Sperm Count - 44 million/ml
Active motile: 5%, Sluggish motile 15%, Non-motile 80%
Normal - 60%
Abnormal - 40%
Pus Cells - 1-2 /HPF
RBC - 1-2 /HPF
Epithelial Cells - Occassional
Doctor have advised me to take the following medicines for 3 months. Could you please provide your suggestion if it is fine to take the below medicines for 3 months:
1) Fertisure M (Twice daily)
2) Clome 25 (once daily)
3) Tentax Royale (Twice Daily to be continued for more than 3 months)
4) Hucog HP 5000 injection (Weekly once for 3 months)
Suddenly for past 1 week , I am having erection problems and doctor suggested below:
Penegra 50 mg (when required).
Kindly request your valuable suggestion.
GET THE FOLLOWING TESTS DONE
Thanks for query
I am sorry to differ on treatment given. You have reduced motility called Asthenospermia. This can be due to infection , presence of antibodies and varicocele. In such cases, I wish to determine the cause first before prescribing medications. Therefore my suggestions will be
1- Please get a second semen analysis from a different good pathology lab after 2 days abstinence.
2- Please get a sperm antibodies test
3- Get a colour doppler of scrotum from a good pathologist to fing the diameter of vein in Pampiniform plexus.
These type of problems are treatable most of the times.
Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does these sperm count test results indicate
- What are the findings of the sperm test
- What does the sperm report indicate
- Sperm count test report
- What does my sperm analysis report indicate
- What does my husbands sperm report indicate
- Done sperm test what does the reports indicate
- What all does the sperm culture report indicate
- Sperm test done what are the findings from the report
- Sperm analysis test report