What does the colonoscopy report indicate?
colonoscopy tested today and found 5 mm polyps...
Attach the report.
Thanks for your information
Noted that your symptoms were blood drops after passing stool for 2 times.
Colonoscopy shows 5 mm polyps.
May I please know a few details:
Where exactly is /are the polyps/ polypi?; the site
Any ultrasonography or CT scan of the abdomen done?
Please post the scanned copy of the report attached to this query as
I hope the polyp has been removed and sent for histopathology.
Do not worry till you get report of the polyp biopsy.
Considering your age of 35 years, there is only 1% chance that it may be cancerous, hence it is better be removed and histopatho done to know the exact diagnosis.
You will have to go for other tests as advised by your Gastroenterologist and follow his instructions to have hassle free life. Too many opinions may confuse you as a rare possibility.
Do not worry at the moment till you get all the reports.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is a partial colonoscopy
- What is a colonoscopy impression
- What to eat after colonoscopy
- What is moviprep for colonoscopy
- Colonoscopy biopsy done what are the findings in the report
- What does colonoscopy look for
- What does nodular mucosa in a colonoscopy indicate
- What happens after a colonoscopy
- What can a colonoscopy tell
- Colonoscopy done is the report normal