What does the below report indicate?
CHAMYDIA trachomatis , NAA POSITIVE RESULT ?
nEISSERIA GONORRHOEAAE ,NAA POSITIVE ?
this specimens are HIV OR AIDS ?
GOOD MORNING DOCTOR ,
I JUST SEND YOU RESULT INFORMATION WITH THE LAB .
WOULD YOU PLEASE ANSWER IF XXXXXXX FAURE HAS HIV OR ONLY CHLAMYDIA AND GONORRHEOEAE?
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic
The attached report states that the HIV is non reactive which means that it is negative (no HIV found).
It is positive for chlamydia, gonorrhea, HSV 1 (herpes simplex virus 1) and also possibly HSV 2 (herpes simplex virus 2)
Herpes simplex 1 is type of herpes associated with the oral herpes/cold sores. It is very common in most populations.
Herpes simplex 2 is the type associated with genital tract infections. The test detected a level just above the normal range of 0.9.
It is in the equivocal range which means the result is not clear cut. By repeating in a few weeks , as suggested on the form, you may get a definitive answer.
Summary: (1) HIV negative
(2)positive chlamydia, gonorrhea
(3)positive herpes 1 , but this is very common
(4)query positive herpes 2
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does the medical report indicate
- What does the sperm report indicate
- What does below urine analysis report indicate
- What does below results indicate
- What does my report indicate
- What does the culture report indicate
- What does the test report indicate
- What does word indication on a mri report indicate
- What does indicate below thyroid test reports
- Pregnant what does the report indicate