What does "new quadrant III and AVF T-wave changes" mean in an ECG report?
nothing to be concerned
Welcome to Healthcare Magic,
First of it, there is nothing to be panic on your ECG report. because its nothing abnormal. Just considering little T wave changes we can not ocnclude that a patient is having heart disease.
I do see a lot of cases in my clinic with T wave changes but i end up nothing abnormal detected in heart. Because T wave changes can be seen in obese patients, poor electrical signal conduction cases.
Next coming to the alarming thing in the ECG finding - if you find acute ST-T wave changes, whether they are elevations or depressions which is a major concern.
Hope i have cleared your doubt.
if you have any further questions feel free to contact again.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does my ecg report mean
- Stt changes in ecg report
- Unconfirmed ecg report means
- Will anxiety cause non-specific t-wave abnormality in an ecg
- What do the st and t-wave mean in ecg
- What does avf mean in ecg test
- Meanings of an ecg report sinus
- What does nonspecific st t changes on ecg mean
- Interpretation in an ecg report what does that mean
- What is mean unconfirmed ecg report