What does my blood test report indicate?

Question
Hello!

I went testing today after a cold and it all seemed to be quite nicely back on track yet I left bothered with a low borderline haemoglobin count (135). I am 43/male. I did the test in the middle of the day after having drunk quite a lot of coffee and water, I also do not eat much of veg and not at all red meat.

However my mother recently passed away with leukemia and i am always concerned now if something is wrong with the bloodwork.

Therefore I wanted to ask if this would range concern for cancer e.g. leukemia, lymphoma?

WBC     7.14     4.5 - 10.4 E9/L     
Neut     3.32     1.8 - 7.8 E9/L
Lymph     2.77     1.0 - 3.5 E9/L     
Mono     0.65     0.2 - 1.0 E9/L     
Eo     0.33     0.01 - 0.4 E9/L     
Baso     0.07     <=0.1 E9/L     
RBC     4.45     4.2 - 5.7 E12/L     
Hb     135     134 - 170 g/L     
Hct     40.0     40.0 - 50.0 %     
MCV     89.9     82 - 99 fL     
MCH     30.3     27 - 33 pg     
Plt     231.0 150 - 450 E9/L
Thu, 14 Jun 2018 in Blood Disorders

Answered by Dr. Deepak Sundriyal 9 minutes later
Brief Answer:
HEllo. All your reports are normal

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear. I have seen all your reports and they are all within normal limits. Nothing to worry. no question of any luekemia or lymphoma. Just carry on your good dietary habits and exercise daily.
Thanks and regards

Follow-up: What does my blood test report indicate? 9 minutes later
Huhh, thanks for bringing the relief. I really, really appreciate it. However, what would you recommend to do in order to increase haemoglobin and how fast could I see improvement?

Answered by Dr. Deepak Sundriyal 57 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Hello. Eat a lot of veggies

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear. Eat a lot of green leafy vegetables, jaggery, and nuts. This will help in about 3 months.
Thanks and regards