What does my MRI scan report of back indicate?
MILD DISC BULDGE AT D11-D12..Can you plz explain what does dis mean..and is it severe?
Thanks for your query
I'm Dr Sudhir Kumar
I have gone through your query, MRI report and understand your concern. It means your third thoracic (D3) and fourth thoracic (D4) are fused since birth( congenital). Disc between eleven Thoracic (D11) and twelve thoracic (D12)vertebrae is slightly bulging ( mild disc bulge).These are not severe.
You can discuss with your doctor about it.
Hope your query get answered. If you have any clarification then I will be happy to help you.
Wishing you a good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What do mri scans show
- What do mri scans detect
- What does my mri scan report mean
- Had mri scan what are the findings in the report
- What does these mri scan of spine indicate
- Mri scan on lower back
- Dark spots mri scan back
- What do the findings in mri scan of spine indicate
- Got an mri scan what does this report indicate
- Mri scan what to expect