What does my CT scan report indicate?
having headaches, im otherwise healthy, no bpbor heart issues.
see gp next week for results
im a nurse, i got my ct films
and it looks
ok but 1 slide has 2 white spots on top of my head? one slide only
is this a calcified tumor?
healthy 42 yo female, no other symptoms!
Most likely normal structures however please send a picture for confirming
Thanks for writing in to us.
I have read through your query in detail.
Please find my observations below.
1. There are few areas which can appear to be small white nodules in the CT scan brain and which is normal calcification.
2. These nodules are usually symmetrical and one of the areas is the choroid plexus in the lateral ventricles. In some people basal ganglia calcification is also found and is normal.
3. It is most likely that your calcified nodules are normal structures. However please send a picture so that it can be confirmed.
Hope your query is answered.
Please do write back if you have any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ct scan report bronchogenic cancer
- What are the findings from the ct scan report
- What is a ct scan
- What does my ct scan indicate
- Hr ct scan done what does the report indicate
- Brain ct scan report
- Whats a ct scan meth
- What does these ct scan results indicate
- What does these ct scan report indicate
- What does these ct scan of brain indicate