What do vomiting, abdominal pain, headaches, and muscle soreness indicate despite normal test results?
Non standard treatment options can help
It is apparent that conventional treatment has not provided relief.
I would insist you to seek her treating physician to write her Prodep (Fluoxetine).
Currently, Prozac or Prodep (fluoxetine) is the only approved selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) medication for children with major depressive disorder ages 8 and older.
But I do not seek its use on this ground. It can act as a long-term anxiolytic and can relieve complaints pertaining to gastritis, feeling of sickness, and reduced activity.
It has to be given for at least 6 weeks.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Diptanshu Das, Pediatrician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What can cause abdominal pain with vomiting in child
- Vomiting abdominal pain headaches fever dizziness what is wrong
- Headache no period nausea vomiting abdominal pain
- What are the treatments for abdominal pain vomiting and diarrhea
- Headache abdominal pain vomiting and diarrhea reason
- Swollen tongue abdominal pain and vomiting what is wrong
- Abdominal pain urine tests results normal what could it be
- What causes abdominal pain nausea and vomiting
- What causes recurrent abdominal pain with vomiting and acidity
- Headache vomiting abdominal pain unconscious what could have caused it
- Suggest treatment for autism spectrum disorder
- What causes loose stools post cesarean operation?
- Suggest treatment for rash on a 4 yr old
- What do light colored skin patches on thigh indicate?
- Suggest treatment for fever and sore throat in a child
- What causes swelling in head of an infant?
- Can Taxim O Forte and Vizylac be given together?
- Suggest treatment for anorectal malformation in a down syndrome child
- What causes vomiting after feeding breast milk?
- Suggest treatment for persistent high fever