What do these lab reports indicate?
I am consulting for a friends daughter for Blood cancer.
I have attached her medical reports.
Kindly advice me a treatment plan and her odds.
I do understand that it is a opinion based on a report.
I shall start setting up a treatment plan with a cancer hospital.
I have attached her reports sharmila1,sharmilab,sharmilc,
I have a doubt on the summary that the prognosis is poor, progression of disease without a treatment plam which I think is commercially motivated as the patient is poor
Hello dear. In relapsed state, prognosis is guarded
Hello dear. I have gone through the details. So the prognosis is not so good because of the fact that patient has relapsed after initial treatment and she had hypotension and infection. Next treatment plan will be a reinduction chemotherapy followed by bone marrow transplant.
Thanks and regards
Feel free to ask further
Any additional information regarding chemo can be suggested. What kind of protocol needs to be done.
Is bone marrow done before or during or after chemo therapy.
What is the infection she has ?.
Hello. Any protocol can be used
Hello dear. Since she had fever and hypotension, infection was present, details not there in summary. She has recovered now. We usually uae hypercvad protocol however any protocol based on physician choice can be used. Bone marrow is done in the beginning and then as per the protocol requirement.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does thyroid lab report indicate to have hypothyroidism
- What does the lab reports mean
- What does occ in lab reports mean
- What does #39pus vulgaris#39 indicate in a lab report
- Does the lab report indicate celiac disease
- If a get on my lab report hepatitis a reactive what is that
- What does the lab report for fever and diarrhea mean
- What does dl mean on lab reports
- What does hdlc mean on a lab report
- Lab tests done what are the findings in the report
- What causes inflammation in the lungs while treating pneumonia?
- Can nodules in the lungs be cancerous?
- What are the long term side effects of Cytoxan and Taxotere?
- What does this biopsy report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for cough, headache and nausea
- Suggest treatment for a large tumor in the abdomen
- What is the prognosis for metastatic ampullary carcinoma?
- Suggest treatment for iron deficiency anemia
- What does my lab test report indicate?
- Is missing a dosage of medicine during anti tubular lymphadenitis...