What do these hearing test results indicate?

Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha

Posted on Sat, 10 Sep 2016 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Question: Can you confirm that my hearing loss in my right ear falls outside of the outlined standard. Please see the attached hearing test results and the ACOEM hearing standard (page 2 of attachment). I have also attached the CT scan report to give you background on the nature of the injury that caused the hearing loss.
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Outside outlined standard

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone through your query and have checked the attached reports and protocol. Indeed the hearing loss is significant and falls outside the permissibility as suggested by the protocol.

Please feel free to write back.