What do sweaty underarms and hand tremors indicate?
how long before I get a response to my question
Possible common medical disorders listed. Low sugar should be considered
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
I have worked through your attached query in detail
Considering your symptoms, the possibility of following medical conditions should be looked into
1. Sudden low blood glucose levels ( hypoglycemia)
2. Thyroid issues ( possible hyperfunctioning of gland)
3. Side effects of drugs like antidepressants, sedative and hypnotics
4. Relative dehydration.
5. Blood pressure fluctuations
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Suresh Heijebu, General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hand tremors adrenal insufficiency
- Heat hand tremors
- Thyronorm hand tremor
- Hand tremors back pain
- Hand tremors and leg pain
- Right hand tremors mri done what does the result indicate
- Shaky hands tremors in hand what could be this
- Esophagus cancer and hand tremors
- Ovarian tumor hand tremors
- Hand tremor after stroke
- Does excessive massage result in temporary nerve damage?
- What is the prognosis for CKD with eGFR of 52?
- Suggest treatment for sore lesions on the chin and buttocks, nausea and...
- What do ingestion, diarrhea and brain fog indicate despite following a...
- Can CFS and de Quervain tenosynovitis increase one's CK levels?
- What causes chronic vomiting after several surgeries around the uterus...
- What causes difficulty in sleeping in an elderly person?
- Suggest ways to lose weight in a healthy manner
- Suggest treatment for persistent sinus infection
- Suggest remedies for swelling and purple bruise around the finger nails