What do pimple like whiteheads on the scrotal sack suggest?
Thank you for contacting HCM with your health care concerns
You are wondering what the white heads on your scrotum are? These are actually sebaceous cysts or oil glands. These are very common and pose no risk of infection. I do not recommend that you try rupturing the cysts as that can cause infection. There is nothing you need to do as these are normal.
I hope I answered your question. Please contact us again if you have any additional questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Whitehead pimple eyelid
- Whitehead pimple on childs but
- Do gential herpes look like whitehead pimples
- Popped whitehead pimple on shaft
- Pimple on scrotal skin
- Whitehead pimples in children
- Whitehead pimple on your gum
- Does a whitehead pimple mean
- Painful whitehead pimples on pubes
- Tiny whitehead pimples on cheeks what is it