What do nausea, numbness and fatigue indicate after mosquito bites?

Dr. Monika Dede

Infectious Diseases Specialist

Posted on Wed, 11 Oct 2017 in Infections
Question: My friend got bit by a mosquito 24 times, and she threw up, and now her toe (no bite there, or anywhere near it) is numb. She is also fatigued, and her right leg is sore.
Answered by Dr. Monika Dede 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Could be an allergy reaction or a secondary skin infection.

Detailed Answer:
Thank you writing in healthcare magic.

Based on this history, I think that this could be an allergy reaction or a secondary skin infection after mosquito bite.
Please could you tell me if the leg is red and swollen?

I hope my answer helps you.
Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Monika Dede 1 hour later
She stated not the actual leg but the bites themselves are. She looked it up and agreed her symptoms coincided with your diagnosis. Very helpful, thank you!
Answered by Dr. Monika Dede 22 hours later
Brief Answer:
You are welcome.

Detailed Answer:
I am sorry for my late response.

Please could you send me a picture of these elements. If these elements are infected she should use local antibiotic .

I hope my answer helps you.
Regards.