What do headaches, blurry vision, nasal congestion and burning in the eyes indicate?
Sinusitis, viral infection to consider.
Hello and thanks for using HealthcareMagic.
I have read your question and understand your concerns.
If you feel these symptoms from days or a couple of weeks, a common viral infection, sinusitis, may be responsible conditions.
If you feel like this from months, chronic fatigue syndrome is a condition to consider.
However, getting evaluated medically by your primary care Doctor is necessary as the first step to achieving a correct diagnosis.
He can also order the necessary tests such blood tests, imaging studies, etc. for this purpose and treat you after the diagnosis is achieved.
Please discuss with your Doctor about these issues.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nasal congestion headache
- Headache vomiting bile nasal congestion
- Nasal congestion eye glare
- Red swollen eyes nasal congestion
- Sweats nasal congestion headache
- Headache nasal congestion teeth hurt
- Low fever with nasal congestion and headache
- Nasal congestion and tearing in one eye
- What causes sever nasal congestion
- Infant crusty eye and nasal congestion