What could be causing my ear to feel full and
Probably a tooth infection, more details are needed.
Hello dear and welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Your symptoms seem to be related to a tooth infection.
Some other information that can help me through the diagnosis are:
Do you feel swelling in your face?
Do you feel lymph nodes under your jaw or in your neck?
Meanwhile, I recommend using painkiller such as Ibuprofen 400 mg three times a day.
If the diagnosis is confirmed, antibiotics may be needed such as Augmentin 625 mg twice a day for five days.
I recommend to see a dentist for further evaluation and the prescription.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?