What causes waves of euphoria and twitching during intercourse post a surgery?
SURGERY FOR C5 & C6 WERE REQUIRED.
SINCE THEN, I HAVE NO ABILITY TO USE THE MUSCLES IN MY LEFT HAND & MY RIGHT HAND HAS HAD PARTIAL RETURN OF FINE MOTOR SKILLS. THANKFULLY, GOD PICKED ME UP OFF THAT HOSPITAL BED. MY FIRST 7 STEPS AFTER THE SURGERY WAS 45 DAYS LATER IN THE REHAB HOSPITAL. MANY OF TJE MUSCLE MEMORIES SEEM TO HAVE RETURNED AS TIME PROGRESSES.
ALSO SEEMINGLY GONE SINCE THE INJURY IS SEXUAL FUNCTION. I WAS NOT ABLE TO HAVE ANY EJACULATION FOR 3.5 YEARS UNTIL YESTERDAY. I CAN HAVE ERECTIONS, THOUGH THEY DON'T USUALLY LAST VERY LONG UNLESS THERE IS SEXUAL FOREPLAY BY MY PARTNER.
YESTERDAY, AFTER RIGOROUS & EXTENDED FOREPLAY OF 20 MINUTES, I BEGAN TO EXPERIENCE WAVE AFTER WAVE OF EUPHORIA AND TWITCHING. AFTER AT LEAST 5 SUCH WAVES, MY PARTNER HELPED ME ACHIEVE 2 EJACULATIONS. 3 MORE WAVES OF EUOPHORIA FOLLOWED. AFTER THAT 9TH WAVE OF EUPHORIA, I FELT A BUILD UP OF PRESSURE IN MY HEAD THAT WAS SO GREAT, IT MADE ME NERVOUS. THE PRESSURE FINALLY RELEASED IN 4 STEPS WITH ABOUT 4 SECONDS IN BETWEEN EACH REDUCTION. IT FELT LIKE A HEARTBEAT IN VERY SLOW MOTION.
AS A MAN, I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED SO MANY WAVES OF EUPHORIA (9) BEFORE WHILE MAINTAINING AN ERECTION FOR 20 MINUTES AND ESPECIALLY THAT BUILD UP OF PRESSURE AFTER THE RELEASE. CAN YOU HELP ME UNDERSTAND THIS?
Imbalance of elements involved in sexual function.
Hello and thanks for using HCM.
I have read your question and understand your concerns.
Sexuality ( erectile and ejaculation ) in men involves four elements: psychological, vascular, nervous and endocrine.
It is the correct interaction between these elements, or systems that produces a full and satisfactory sexual function.
Spinal cord injury results mainly in psychological and nervous dysfunction related to sexuality.
Returning of sexual activity after incomplete spinal cord injury may result in exaggerated or inappropriate endocrine (hormonal) response too, in my opinion, this is the mechanism behind your never experienced before sensations.
I don't think this is a cause of concern, since you started to be sexually active, I think gradually you will resume a satisfactory sexual life.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes puffy clitoris and pain during intercourse
- What is the cause of pain inside vagina during intercourse
- What causes pain and irritaion in vagina during intercourse
- What is the cause and treatment for pain during intercourse
- Pain during intercourse causes
- What causes blood going to vagina during intercourse
- What causes penis pain during an intercourse
- What causes stomach pain in females during intercourse
- What causes pain during intercourse in pregnancy
- What causes penile pain during an intercourse
- What causes tingling and pins and needle sensation on the left side of...
- What causes numbness in feet and ankles?
- What causes mouth spots and pit in forehead?
- What causes tingling feeling in shoulder?
- Suggest treatment for panic attacks, non functional rectum and memory loss
- What causes numbness in the right side of foot and leg?
- What causes burning sensation and tingling in hands and feet?
- What does my CT scan suggest?
- What causes shortness of breath in a patient with fibromyalgia?
- What causes severe muscle twitches at night in shoulders and arms?