What causes vomiting and tiredness?
What do you think ?
ORs,wait and watch, add-on treatment is required
Thanks for your query.
There are many causes of vomiting other than gastroenteritis.
Since you have stopped vomiting and there is feeling of very tiredness and weakness, try taking Oral Rehydration Solution (ORS- ready made power packs to be dissolved for 200 ml or 1 liter water). This will cover for the loss of electrolytes due to vomiting. If needed you may take antiemetic drugs available over the counter if nausea or vomiting.
If you are getting alright with this, nothing to worry. But if you develop further symptoms like fever, diarrhea, headaches , chills or so, you have to start antibiotics and supportive, symptomatic treatment according to the symptoms and signs.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tiredness or guidyness in the body
- What causes tiredness after jogging
- What causes fatigue and tiredness
- What causes severe tiredness
- What is the cause for tiredness when on loratab
- What could cause persistent vomiting along with weakness and tiredness
- What is the cause for dark urine and tiredness
- What are the causes for lightheadedness and tiredness
- What could be causing tiredness
- What causes pain in abdomen vomiting and tiredness