What causes visible bugs in stool?
It may be something else
Thanks for your query.
Bed bugs are not found in one's intestines and hence stools. It may be something else, like pinworms or other worms. It would be better to get the stool tested for these.
Also, as you have yourself admitted to cocain and alcohol, these can cause hallucinations. That would also get clear by doing the stool test.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What could a lump in my back be?
- Should chemotherapy be given to a person in final stage of nasopharngeal...
- Sex with sex worker, HPV scare, cancer in men. Test in detect HPV in men ?
- Is atopic dermatitis associated with leukemia ?
- Which tumour markers are used to follow up breast cancer patients?
- How do I know if papillary thyroid cancer has recurred?
- Protruding coronal suture, skull x-ray. Cancer due to radiation?
- How can linitis plastica be treated?
- CA Breast, chemotherapy, CT scan, pulmonary embolism, on acitrom,...
- Can breast cancer spread to thyroid?