What causes visible bugs in stool?

Dr. Indranil Ghosh

Oncologist

Posted on Tue, 11 Jul 2017 in Cancer
Question: I feel like I have bed bugs in me seen in my stool I do a lot of cocain and boos
Answered by Dr. Indranil Ghosh 21 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It may be something else

Detailed Answer:
Hi

Bed bugs are not found in one's intestines and hence stools. It may be something else, like pinworms or other worms. It would be better to get the stool tested for these.

Also, as you have yourself admitted to cocain and alcohol, these can cause hallucinations. That would also get clear by doing the stool test.

Hope this helps.
Follow up: Dr. Indranil Ghosh 25 minutes later
Not that crazy with the cocaine ,booze guilty I see things on my bed,closet,rug etc would blood work be a good idea
Answered by Dr. Indranil Ghosh 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
No blood work will not help

Detailed Answer:
Blood work doesn't help in this. If you are seeing things everywhere then it can be hallucination. In that case, you need to consult a psychiatrist.