Having pin worms, taking cap, no relief. How to get rid off it?

I have been having pinworms for years and have never really gotten rid of them, they come back about every month, I have been taking Reese s Pinworm Medication for the last couple years, but have not gone to a doctor because I could have just taken the medication easily but now it won t work, could I have done something to make the effect no longer vaild such as taking extra medication, the first was weird (sour and almost no longer liquid) I bought some more which was nom. and took it but they aret being paralyzed! help?
Mon, 21 Oct 2013