How to treat anal itch with oozing clear fluid along with hemorroids?

i have severe anal itching. I have noticed that after itching that white dead skin cells come off and then the anus will become covered with a clear fluid that has no odor and is much like water and not sticky. I use witch hazel to clear it up and am good for a few hours. I also suffer from hemorroids. Is this a yeast, bacterial or fungal or pinworm infection. how can I treat this with otc treatments. It is worse at night. Any advice would be very appreciated.
Sat, 1 Feb 2014