What causes very dark urine, abdominal pain, fever and increased liver enzymes?
Suggestive of hepatitis
Thanks for your query.
Noted the history about your son and understood the concerns.
The history is suggestive of hepatitis with complication which need a detailed clinical evaluation, examination and further investigations to know the exact diagnosis so that an appropriate management can be done.
Do not give Tylenol or anything that contains Paracetamol.
Since your son is in ER, please give further feedback about the reports of investigations, treatment being given and condition of your son.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes of increased liver enzymes in children
- Jogging increase liver enzymes
- Increased liver enzymes colds
- Can omnacortil s use cause increased liver enzymes
- Increased liver enzymes in hemosiderosis
- Increased liver enzymes and hip pain
- Does chewing tobacco cause increased liver enzymes
- Botox increases liver enzymes
- Foods that increase liver enzymes
- Hydromorphone and increased liver enzymes