What causes urinary incontinence?
ry natural diet and get investigated.
Thanks for your query.
You can certainly try the natural diet and any foods and beverages which have preservatives and additives.
But do not reduce the intake of liquids.
I would like to know:
Since when you have started to get this problem of frequency of urinating.
Your marital status- if yes, any children. If yes, whether normal delivery or Caesarean Section?
Do you have any other symptoms like burning/ pain?
Have you seen an Urologist and/or Gynecologist for actual clinical examination?
Please undergo the following tests:
Complete blood picture
Urine routine, microscopy, culture and sensitivity; to see specific gravity (if less than 1.000 you may have to for for MRI of the pituitary)
Ultrasonography of the abdomen before and after passing urine ( to see post void residue), The condition of the urinary tract. Please go after a preparation of the bowel as advised at the USG center.
If all the investigation are within normal range and Gynecologist's and Urologist's examination and opinions are normal , we may have to think about anxiety as one of the cause of such problems.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes urinary incontinance and changed bowel habits
- Can lopressor cause urinary incontinence
- Can flucloxacillin cause urinary incontinence
- Does adderral cause urinary incontinence
- What causes urinary incontinence during the day
- Does metoprolol cause urinary incontinence
- Can mirena coil cause urinary incontinence
- Benicar causing urinary incontinence
- What causes urinary incontinence when suffering from lumbar spondylosis
- Does fibroids cause urinary incontinence
- Is testosterone injections safe to improve libido?
- Will scratching my finger with a nail post cause any infection?
- Will Tramadol help in having normal stools post colectomy?
- Why am I having severe eye pain and blurry vision after taking...
- What causes stomach pain and blood in stool?
- Can continuos cough be symptoms of whooping cough?
- Suggest treatment for Low testosterone level and High TSH level?
- Suggest treatment for bloating and difficulty in passing urine when...
- Ia it normal to have foot pain post bunion operation?
- What are the different treatment options for uncontrollable bowel...