What causes toothache on coughing?
Clinical examination and X ray to treat.
Hello.. First of all thanks for approaching Healthcaremagic for your query.
I read through your query and accordingly I must say that there is nothing to be worried in this case. The toothache is second commonest disease next to common cold. Its just as usual when you have decayed tooth and when you sneeze pain occurs. It has to be treated based on the clinical examination and Xray conditions. So I sincerely suggest you to meet up a dentist and get it filled, as if it is going deeper and deeper it may cause more pain to you. Do salt water gargle and avoid having hard food with that side.
Hope you are benefited something from this reply. If more queries please do approach us.
Have a healthy day!!!
Dr.Rohit S Menon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does meth cause toothaches
- Can neurosis cause toothache
- Toothache/ache causes
- What causes toothache in a four year old child
- Backache causes toothaches
- Toothache sore throat whats the cause
- Post operative toothache causes
- Cpap mask causing toothache
- Loud noises causing toothache
- Toothache is causing numbness in lips
- Suggest treatment for pain on teeth
- Suggest remedy for pain after root canal treatment
- What is periodontal disease?
- What causes orange colored coating on tongue and itchy scalp?
- What causes roughness under tongue and white dots on lips?
- Can regular dose of Vyvanse and Intuniv be taken before oral surgery?
- Suggest treatment for small bump on the cheek
- Suggest treatment for cavity in wisdom tooth?
- Suggest treatment for loosely bound incisor teeth behind new incisors
- What causes tiny painful white spot on lower gum?