What causes tiredness in walking inspite of having an ankle sprain?
Thanks for the query.
Sprained ankle takes about 3 weeks to become all right.
You can do hot saline FOMENTATION tics a day for reduction of swelling and inflammation,however sprained ankle should not cause tiredness and fatigue.
Tiredness in walking can be due to various reasons like...
Uncobtrolled diabetes and anemia as you said.
Low VIT B12 levels
Low VIT D levels
High blood pressure or some effect on heart like early congestive heart failure.
It would be best on your part to go to your doctor and get yourself properly evaluated,so that a cause can be found and proper treatment instituted.
I hope it helps,however ypu may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes fatigue and tiredness
- What causes severe tiredness
- High ankle sprain causes
- What causes tingling in the sprained foot
- Walked on sprained ankle dizzy
- Walking cast for sprained ankle
- What is the treatment for ankle sprain
- Can lipitor cause a sprained ankle
- Sprained ankle causes
- Chronic ankle sprain causes
- Sudden weight gain, lower back pain. Need help
- Pressure inside ear and pain. Have herniated disk. MRI and ultrasound...
- Elevated levels of ALT and protein in urine. Should I be concerned about...
- Infant has large belly button. Is there a hernia belt appropriate for...
- Do I have type 1 or type 2 diabetes? Done C-peptide test. Want to know...
- Dark circles below eyes. Have seven hours sleep. What measures can be...
- Taking immunosuppressants for Crohn's disease. Runny nose, congestion,...
- What can get rid of bad nose smell?
- Child has fever, dizziness, red cheeks, bug bite on cheek, no head or...
- Sneezing during variance in weather in Pune. Can you please help?