What causes tinnitus and hearing the heartbeat in one's ear?
Please follow up with additional details
Please follow up with the following additional details so that I can give you a definite answer.
-How long have you been noticing the symptoms? Did the sneezing and ear symptoms start together?
- Do you have ear pain or fullness?
- Have you noticed decreased hearing?
- Have you noticed fever?
-Any vertigo associated with ringing in ear?
- Are you on any other medication other than blood pressure pill?
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Lekshmi Rita Venugopal, General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tinnitus in one ear thyroid
- What causes pulsatile tinnitus during pregnancy
- What is the cause and treatment for tinnitus
- Crystals in ear causes tinnitus
- Do tonsil stones causes fullness in ears and tinnitus
- What is tinnitus
- What is tinnitus caused by
- Does ear wax cause tinnitus
- Tinnitus causes
- Right ear tinnitus causes
- Suggest treatment for chronic rhinosinusitis
- Suggest treatment for chronic constipation
- What causes severe muscle and upper body pain?
- Suggest remedies for delayed menstrual bleeding
- What causes intermittent sharp pain in the groin area while walking?
- Suggest ways to deal with behavioral volatility and emotional outbursts...
- Suggest treatment for pinched nerve spasms in the shoulders, neck and arms
- What do itchy rashes on the legs indicate?
- Suggest treatment for rashes between leg and scrotum
- What are the interactions when Bisoprolol, Amlodipine, Lisinopril and...