What causes swollen frenulum after circumcision?
It is normal and takes 6-8 weeks to be completely normal .
Thanks for query .Swelling of the frenulum is normal after circumcision and takes 6-8 weeks to heal up and become normal
You need to take broad spectrum antibiotic like Cefixime along with anti inflammatory drug like Diclofenac twice daily.along with topical antibiotic ointment like Neosporin twice daily.
Ensure to wash your genitals with warm water twice daily.
Ensure to avoid sexual encounters till it heals up completely.
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes torned frenulum after an intercourse
- What factors cause loose circumcision and is it normal
- Frenulum is red and swollen and causes sores on foreskin
- What causes bumps near the frenulum of the penis
- What causes frenulum tear
- What causes a swollen frenulum
- What cause bumps on the lingual frenulum
- What could be cause of swollen penis after intercourse
- What causes a swollen chin
- What causes premature ejaculation and can circumcision help
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?