What causes starburst effect at night while seeing the light?
Thanks for sending your query to us.
Of course you see such photopic phenomenon only at night because you see these lights only at night.
Many normal people see such effects, Though we always are very keen to have a complete eye examination to rule out few diseases where you get similar complaints but they are not possible in your case because of younger age and your eye examinations have ruled out any disease.
I am presuming that your eyesight is fine and you don't have a cylindical error.
Probably being relaxed that this is no disease should also alley your concern.
Any further queries in this regard please do get back to me.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes diarrhea at night
- What causes restless nights
- What causes breathlessness at night
- What causes coughing at night
- What causes light periods
- What causes diziness at night
- What causes light headedness
- What causes night eating
- What is the cause of light bleeding
- What causes starbursts in vision