What causes sore throat, night sweats and ear popping after a wisdom tooth extraction?
The symptoms you are experiencing are common after wisdom tooth extraction.Feeling sweaty and cold is probably due to fever which is expected to be going on for a couple of days and then it should resolve on its own.
Also, the sore throats and ear popping is probably a referee pain from your teeth and is also a common symptom following wisdom tooth extraction. So, I would recommend that you continue on your medications , but if these symptoms continues for more than three days then you should refer to your doctor as this could be a sign of infection.
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Salah Saad Shoman, Internal Medicine Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sore throat fever night sweats all reports normal cause
- Having sore throat tender glands night sweats after travelling
- What causes night sweats after gallstone surgery
- Lower back ache sore throat night sweating
- What causes sore throat after new dentures
- Unsecured sex sore throat cough night sweats symptoms of hiv
- Sore throat blood blister and night sweats
- What causes night sweats and nausea after ovulation
- Frequent sore throat with fever and night sweats
- Lump behind ear night sweats sore throat brain fog
- What causes blood in stool while on Ibuprofen and Tylenol?
- Does Benzonatate interact with Trazodone?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, severe chills and fever
- What causes a lump in the armpit and fever?
- Suggest treatment for mucus in nasal passage
- Suggest treatment for throat pain and difficulty in swallowing
- Is chronic fatigue a symptom of Lyme's disease?
- Can Azithromycin cause painful lumps in the breasts?
- Suggest treatment for enlarged lymph nodes in the armpit and fatigue
- What causes severe vomiting and foul urine odor?