What causes sore throat and cough post tooth extraction?
sounds like something else...
sore throat and cough are not connected to dental procedures unless inspiration of contaminated material occurred which is very unlikely for a young individual. Cough and sore throat are usually caused by viruses but bacterial infection cannot be excluded. You'd better visit your doctor for clinical examination and assessment.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes severe sore throat with coughing chucks of flesh
- What causes bodyaches with sore throat
- What virus causes sore throat
- What is the cause of the recurring sore throat
- Sore throat caused by coughing
- What causes painful sore throat and coughing red phlegm
- What is the cause of a barking cough and sore throat of an 8 year old
- Toothache sore throat whats the cause
- Sore throat after tooth extraction
- What causes sore throat and cough