What causes small lump on right side of knee?
He is likely to be loose body in knee.
Thanks for your query
I'm Dr Sudhir Kumar
I have gone through your query and understand your concern.He is likely to be having loose bodies in the knee. It generally is not harmful. Only if it is painful then it is required to be removed by operation.There is nothing worry about it. He can get MRI of knee to know about it in detail. You can discuss with your doctor about it.
Hope your query get answered. If you have any clarification then I will be happy to help you.
Wishing you a good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lump behind knee causes
- What causes fluid on knees
- Right knee injury causes
- What causes lumps on elbows knees and fingers
- What causes painful moveable lump on knee
- What could cause a swollen rolling lump in the knee
- Hard lump on knee causing swelling
- What causes lump on knees after total knee replacement
- What could be the cause of numbness in right knee
- What causes hyperreflex in right knee