What causes shrinking of penis?
Hello and welcome
I appreciate your concern
Shrinking of the penis woild requires further workup before any treatment is initiated. Hormone profile for testosterone should be done to assess for any need of hormone replacement. Low testosterone can lead to a reduced penis size. The average /approximate length of a flaccid penis is 3.6 inche. So if it falls in that range then there is no need for further treatment. BP needs to be controlled as it's a risk factor for hypertension.
let me know if you have any query
Wishing you best of health
Please consult your doctor before taking any further course of action
Dr M.S Khalil
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of zits on penis
- What causes penilepulp on penis
- What causes itchiness in penis
- What causes cuts on penis
- What causes lumps on penis
- What causes redness on the penis
- What causes shrinking of penis
- What causes inflammation on penis
- What caused radiation to shrink my penis
- What causes itching in penis
- What causes weight gain inspite of being on Effexor for depression?
- What does twinging sensation in and around stomach indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pressure under lower left rib cage
- Suggest treatment for scleroderma
- Is Stematil safe with Sertraline?
- What causes low MPV?
- Does drinking excess water lead to reduced kidney function?
- Does Claritin Redi medication cause lymphadenopathy?
- Can hepatitis-C be contracted through a cut wound in the hand?
- What causes numbness in legs and face after taking steroid injections in...