What causes severe pain in posterior upper thigh?
Rest and analgesic are of help
Thanks for your query
I'm Dr Sudhir Kumar
I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You can take analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. If you pain is not relieved by this you can take strong analgesic such as tramadol after prescription as it is prescription medicine. Rest will be helpful. vitamin B and C helpful in recovery from pain. Further advise can be given only after seeing x Rays, if you can please upload x ray. You can discuss with your doctor about it.
Hope your query get answered. If you have any clarification then I will be happy to help you.
Wishing you a good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes severe pain in upper stomach area
- What causes severe pain in testicles
- What causes sever pain in the abdomen
- What causes severe pain in anterior and lateral of thigh
- What causes severe pain in the upper back shoulders
- What causes severe pain in heels
- What causes severe pain in elbows
- Severe pain in the knees and thighs cause
- What causes severe pain in neck arms and thighs
- What is the cause of severe pain in the legs