What causes severe lower back pain and abdominal bloating after eating or drinking?
Go for usg abdomen
Our gastrointestinal tract has a forward propulsive movement (peristalsis) that moves the food material forward as it is digested, absorbed and finally expelled as feces. If somehow this movement gets hampered, Degradation of undigested food in the intestines by the intestinal bacteria would lead to the excess gas formation. hence resulting in bloating belching etc.
Test suggested ultra sound abdomen:
In order to relieve yourself, you need to do the following:
* Avoid spicy food. Take small but frequent meals. Avoid long gaps between meals.
* Avoid alcohol intake (if it's a part of your habit).
* Take Prilosec (Omeprazole) once daily before breakfast.
* Take plenty of green leafy vegetables as well as other sources of dietary fibers. Take fiber supplements like Isabgol/Psyllium husk or senna. I would insist you to increase your dietary fiber intake.
Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Ramesh Kumar,
Hello again my dear,
Different patients have different presentation so in some patients it may come in spells, In some it may be suddden or continuous.
I need a report of ultrasound to give any further good suggestion sir
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Abdominal bloating and sudden back pain
- What causes severe lower back pain and constipation
- Left side back pain and abdominal bloating
- Pancreatitis back pain abdominal bloating
- Abdominal bloating and back pain
- What causes bloating and back pain
- Lower back pain abdominal bloating
- Severe abdominal bloating and pain
- What causes abdominal bloating after a hysterectomy
- Upper abdominal bloating after eating
- Suggest treatment for dizziness, fatigue and nausea when diagnosed with...
- What causes constant abdominal bloating after gallbladder surgery?
- Suggest remedies for chronic hiccups
- Suggest treatment for severe cramps and abdominal pain
- What does my HIDA report result indicate?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, low grade fever and abdominal pain
- Suggest treatment for symptoms of GERD
- Suggest treatment for severe acid reflux despite taking Nexium
- Does Tylenol Cold cause diarrhea when taken for cold and flu?
- Suggest treatment for multiple anal abscesses