What causes severe cramps in legs and thighs?
take potassium rich diet
I have studied your case.
Leg cramps ca be due to potassium deficiency also.
so I will advise to take potassium supplements and potassium rich diet.
Another possibility can be spinal canal stenosis leading to muscle cramp. This can be due to old injury to spine also.
I will advise you MRI spine.
I hope I have answered your questions. If you have further questions please feel free to ask. I will be happy to answer your question. Take care
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Having severe cramps in thighs what can be done
- Severe cramps in posterior thighs
- What can cause severe cramps in my back
- What is the cause of severe cramps in ribs area
- What causes stomach pain and severe cramping
- What caused severe cramp and brown discharge in the morning
- What causes delayed periods with severe cramps
- Severe cramp causes
- Microgynon causing severe cramps
- What could cause severe cramps and back pain