What causes right kidney pain?
This does not sound like a kidney stone pain.
Thank you for the query.
Kidney pain is usually sharp and strong. Appears suddenly if caused by stones. And it very often radiates to the groin or even leg. When having kidney stone pain, its hard to find comfortable position and the pain does not change or disappear when changing the position.
In urine analysis some oxalates are very often seen.
Your pain seems to be caused by something else. Spine is the most probable reason. Especially that urine tests and ultrasound are all negative. And your pain is dependent of the body position.
Hot bath usually gives great relief in case of spine pain.
I suggest you to consult orthopedist and consider spine MRI.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Kidney pain and pain in neck cause
- Right kidney pain with headache
- Right kidney pain symptoms
- What causes kidney pain from lifting weights
- Constipation cause kidney pain
- Kidney pain causes
- What causes kidney pain after placing stent
- What causes kidney pain while sneezing
- Right side kidney pain
- What causes mild kidney pain