What causes red spots on penis post oral sex?

Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari

General Surgeon

Posted on Sat, 23 Aug 2014 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Question: I was messing around with a girl and not even 30 seconds later I have what looks to be like blood spots on my penis. Little red dots. Could that be from the oral sexy being to rough or dry humping? And it kinda burned after I went
Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Likely to be due to friction

Detailed Answer:
Hi
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day

From the description given , such rapidly occuring red spots are most likely to be due to trauma sustained especially due to friction.
Local application of mild steroid ointment along with antibiotic ointment will be helpful.

Do get back to me if you need any further assistance, will be glad to assist you.

Best regards
Dr Deepak XXXXXXX
MBBS, MS, MCh
Follow up: Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 5 hours later
Ok that's what I was thinking. What could the burning after I bust be then. It has never done that before
Brief Answer:
Likely to be due to friction

Detailed Answer:
Hi

Burning could be due to trauma or friction.
For further advise it would be helpful if you could get back with clinical photograph.

Best regards
Dr Deepak