What causes recurring hives?
Have you ever tested for connective tissue diseases (CTD)?
Thanks for your question on Health Care Magic.
I can understand your concern.
Skin lesions, oral mucosa lesions, not improving with routine drugs, can be due to connective tissue diseases (CTD).
And these are common in females.
So please let me know
1. Have you ever undergone testing for these diseases?
2. Do you have joint pain?
Please reply me answers of above asked questions, so that I can guide you better. I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes hives on the neck face and arms
- Hives causes
- What causes recurring hives rashes bumps on inside of wrist
- What are the underlying causes for hives in children
- What causes frequent hives
- What could be causing itchy hives on the body
- What causes hives during pregnancy
- What causes hives rash
- What diseases can cause hives
- What causes big splotchy hives