What causes pressure on ridge of nose and burning sensation behind eyebrows?

Dr. Abhishek Kapoor

Psychiatrist

Posted on Wed, 20 Aug 2014 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Question: What is the cause of pressure on the ridge of the nose and a burning sensation behind they eyebrows? Also, shocking sensations in the spine, hypersexuality to no sexual desire, stimulation by some unknown means to the genitals and anus and a lot more.
Answered by Dr. Abhishek Kapoor 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
You may have somatoform disorder

Detailed Answer:
HI
Thanks for using healthcare magic. I, Dr Abhishek Kapoor, would help you in this query.

I think, you have somatoform disorder. In that disorder, sometime patient feels weird symptoms which are difficult to explain. That would be the reason in your case. In that case, you can try some low dose antidepressant like duloxetine or escitalopram. These medications would help you to control such symptoms. Better to consult a psychiatrist for proper diagnosis and management.

In case, you have more query, you can ask.

Dr. Abhishek Kapoor
Psychiatrist