What causes pressure in the area between my navel and penis along with intermittent constipation?
Add a laxative for few days.
Have seen your details and i appreciate your concerns.
As per your query over-straining during bowel moment can lead to sprain of the muscles.History of constipation is also suggestive of it.Add a laxative into your regimen.Polyethylene glycol solution would be good.Its available by name of Miralax. It would make stool soft and easy to pass and would help the sprained muscles to recover. Along with it take any anti inflammatory like ibuprofen.It would help in fast recovery of the sprained muscle.15 to 30 ml.of Miralax could be used.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes constipation in pregnancy
- What is the cause and treatment for constipation
- What causes constipation and bloating
- What vitamins cause constipation
- What nutrient deficiency causes constipation
- What causes slimy stools and constipation
- What causes pain and heaviness in chest along with constipation
- What causes pain in abdomenbelching and constipation
- What can cause constipation
- What causes constipation in toddlers