What causes polyps like bumps on the external region of the anus?
seems like anal warts
I understand your concerns.
The description fits well with anal warts, a disease of skin caused by human papillomavirus.
However, This is treatable with local therapy and antiviral drugs. Please consult a dermatologist for help.
Hope this helps. I will be available for follow up.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is causing a small bump near the anus
- What causes anus cancer
- What cause inching on the anus
- What could cause pus filled painful bumps on anus
- What causes white bumps around anus
- Cause of bump below skin between testicles and anus
- What causes achiness in anus
- What causes an itchy anus
- What causes ring around the anus
- What causes white itchy bump on anus