What causes pimples on the shaft of penis post oral sex?

Posted on Mon, 5 Oct 2015 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: Hi Doctor,

I am 30 yr old single male and i have been sexually very active for the past 6 months with multiple commercial workers. Although every instance was protected vaginal sex , there were a few unprotected oral on them by me. I didnt notice or find any breakage of condoms during any of the sessions atleast to my knowledge. For the past 2 weeks i am very scared of a few possible symptoms. I have been having bleeding gums and dentists have mostly ruled out any hiv symptoms in my mouth. Not too scary is was they said. N the other symptom is i have noticed a small pit like thing with a small pimple like in on the shaft of my penis. I have been to a dermatologist and he said it doesnt look like HIV related issue. This mole doesnt hurt or itch. Its just there. One other thing is people seeing me after a couple of weeks tell me that i look dull and lost weight. Possibly because of my worry i have not been eating well n skipped food a few times. Can you please help with your suggestions.
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Get P24 test

Detailed Answer:
Hello
These are not the symptoms of HIV.
There is a possibility that you have developed some bacterial infection due to oral sex but HIV will not spread in that way.
Get P24 test for HIV done.
It is very sensitive and if it comes negative you can be sure you don't have HIV.
Your worry is causing loss of weight.
Just relax you are safe.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
Thank you.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj
Dr. Rahul Kumar

Dermatologist