What causes pimples on the scalp after taking Ferrous Sulfate?
Could be a reaction to medicine
I have gone through your complaints and it could be a reaction to iron tablets.
I would recommend you to stop this medicine, take antihistaminics like tablet Cetrizine once daily at bedtime and apply cortisone cream on the affected areas twice daily for 8-10 days.
This should help in resolving your rash.
Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ferrous sulfate causes bubbles in urine
- Ferrous sulfate causes acne
- Big pimples when i take ferrous sulfate
- Can ferrous sulfate vitamin cause pimples
- Can ferrous sulfate cause weight loss
- Ferrous sulfate cause weakness in legs
- Can ferrous sulfate cause high blood presure?
- Ferrous sulfate cause gain weight
- Do ferrous sulfate iron cause weight gain
- Why ferrous sulfate causes anorexia
- What are the symptoms of scabies?
- Suggest treatment for superficial folliculitis on inner thigh
- Suggest treatment for graying of hair and hair loss
- What causes red colored lesion on the hips?
- Suggest treatment for dry lips
- Suggest treatment for recurrent acne
- Suggest treatment for itching in the armpits
- What causes tiny skin tags in neck area?
- How to get rid of body lice?
- Suggest treatment for itching on neck, hands and legs