What Causes Persistent Constipation Post A Spinal Surgery?
Rush to ER
I am suspecting an intra abdomen problem like Volvolus or obstruction.
Severe pain is experienced coupled with constipation should always be investigated immediately.
He may need to get Ultrasound scan of abdomen along with medicines to ease off the pain.
Please do not delay if it is obstruction or intussuception you can save his bowel.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have pityriasis rosea rashes on prednisone why is it persistent
- Crawling itching skin around scrotum persistent
- Why is swelling and pain after elbow surgery persistent
- 6 year old sweats while sleeping persistent
- Lymph nodes swelling child persistent
- Tight chest after climb stairs persistent
- Why is jawline acne so persistent