What causes penile vein thrombosis?
It is thrombosed tributary of Lateral Dorsal Superficial Vein of Penis .
Thanks for query ,
A hard vein on shaft of the penis is a one of the dilated and thrombosed tributary of Lateral Dorsal Superficial Vein of Penis which is seen in many normal individuals .
Normally it does not pose any difficulty in sexual intercourse .But if it is causing painful erection and difficulty in performing sex you may apply Heparin sodium Gel( Thrombophob )or ointment locally twice daily for a week..
There is no active intervention that is needed .
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Vein thrombosis causes
- Pelvic vein thrombosis causes
- Portal vein thrombosis causes
- What is deep vein thrombosis
- Deep vein thrombosis causes
- Calf vein thrombosis causes
- Penile deep vein thrombosis curve
- Renal vein thrombosis causes
- Cortical vein thrombosis causes
- Does hellp syndrome cause deep vein thrombosis
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?